Monday, December 12, 2005

Alilie

Sometimes i feel myself a little bit Amelie. I like to help people, i worry about people and i am always there...but someone has told me one day: Begin thinking about urself".

I have no religion, but i believe in God. I just cant focus myself thinking of me. I am 25 years old and i don´t think i know exactly what i want from life. I am looking for a job and the other day i sent my Resume by e mail to a telemarketing enterprise. They called me back and made me an interview in english by phone...everything was ok ´till they asked me: What are u expectations for future? I couldn´t say anything. They said: Everybody wants to have an own house, getting children...what do u want? I really don´t know..probably travel to Canada and working there.

What the fuck!! Something is wrong with me...i am not able to make plans ´cause i think someone above is still planning with me. I am still a project, i am not finished or i am, but he forgot batteries.

I need something...what kind of drugs can i take to solve my fucking spirit? It is gone, long, long time ago, but i am so stupid thinking about i still have one. I am not strong enough though...

4 Comments:

Blogger Dael said...

Ok, dime la verdad, otra vez has estado aspirando esa cuestión.

XD

Paro. Lo que pasa es que te presionas demasiado tú misma. Si te preguntan, di sinceramente lo que quieres, lo que te gusta. Viajar y tener tu tienda de productos naturistas.

XD

Ya en serio, sabes que puedes hacer lo que quieras. Deja que lo demás fluya.

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No creo que necesitas ningun tipo de droga querida ratita.

Lo importante es sacar las fuerzas y animos de los amigos y personas que te quieren y quieren tu bienestar.

25 anos no es una edad en lo que todo debe estar definido, esas ideas de que tienes tus metas definidas y tu futuro claro te pueden llegar a los 16 18 y para cuando tienes 20 te das cuenta q no es asi. Eso es lo lindo de la vida las dificultadesque se presentan y las vamos derrotando.

Un abrazo Al, disfruta de tu pais, tus seres cercanos y en el momento menos esperado habra una luz que te guie.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Claudieko said...

les soy sincera, me dio pereza leer el post.

Algo tiene que ver con Amelie... pero hasta ahí llegué.

No sé ni para qué comento, ca.

5:46 AM  
Blogger Angel Goku said...

Bueno, a los tiempos que vengo por acá. En primer lugar, bienvenida Al. Hay que pensar en el futuro, pero no a expensas del presente. Y debes hacer lo que sientas que tienes que hacer. El resto, como dice Dael, fluye.

Amélie. Excelente película.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home